Networking Resources for Entrepreneurs
BizStarts is dedicated to facilitating networking opportunities for entrepreneurs, inventors and service providers.
- CEO’s of Growing Businesses The CEOs of Growing Businesses (CGB) is a member service of the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce (MMAC). CGB brings together individuals who share a passion for building their businesses. Monthly Roundtables act like a virtual advisory board – providing a confidential environment for discussion of critical business issues. Groups are self-facilitated and consist of 8-12 executives with no competing interests.
- Inventor & Entrepreneur Clubs in Southeast Wisconsin I & E Clubs are forums where inventors, entrepreneurs and service providers meet to learn, network and share ideas. The club meetings and membership are free and open to the public.
- Wisconsin Biotechnology & Medical Device Association The Wisconsin Biotechnology and Medical Device Association (WBMDA) helps foster public and private research and product commercialization in biotechnology, pharmaceuticals and medical devices. It accomplishes this through providing networking opportunities, political advocacy, public promotion, and supporting member needs.
- Wisconsin Innovation Network – Milwaukee An affiliate of the Wisconsin Technology Council, WIN-Milwaukee holds monthly meetings featuring speakers and topics centered on innovation, technology and high-growth companies.
- Wisconsin Technology Council The WI Technology Council coordinates the states two largest entrepreneur events, both offering great educational and networking opportunities.
- The Entrepreneurs Conference, held each June, provides two packed days of highly relevant content by sought after speakers. The WTC also coordinates and announces the winners of the Governors Annual Business contest at this conference.
- The Early Stage Symposium, held every November in Madison, helps fuel Wisconsin’s high-growth economy by matching investors, companies and entrepreneurs.