All About BizStarts
BizStarts works with entrepreneurs and their emerging business. A one-stop center offering all the help and connections entrepreneurs need, including one-on-one meetings, market assessments, team assessments, financial preparation and more. Bizstarts stays with the entrepreneur every step of the way helping the business grow and create sustainable jobs.
BizStarts Mission Statement
BizStarts helps anyone wanting to start a business that will create sustainable jobs.
Goal of BizStarts
- Help entrepreneurs starting new companies focus on what they need for success and connect them with the proper resources to expedite launch and growth.
- Work with existing businesses looking to grow by providing connections to financial, management, and other resources to scale, grow revenues, and create jobs in the region.
- Promote a stronger entrepreneurial business culture and climate in southeastern Wisconsin.
- Work in conjunction with other groups in the entrepreneurial space, from academic programs to other for-profit and non-profit organizations focusing on start-ups and scale-ups.
- Provide online resources through BizStarts.com, serving as a one-stop address for entrepreneurs to access information, service providers and events.
BizStarts developed the first seamless, region-wide approach to assisting entrepreneurs in southeastern Wisconsin back in 2008. We welcome the growth of organizations focusing on innovation and entrepreneurship. We share resources whenever it serves entrepreneurs or region to increase the success we all see as a region.